Day 10. One third of the way done with my 30 day challenge. I am proud that I have managed to keep it up thus far. Today’s list: If I won the lottery…
I think it is good for everyone to dream. Today, my dreams…if I won the lottery. And I am not talking $5 on scratch offs, I am talking the powerball/megamillions kind of lottery.
1. Pay off all of our debt. This is a given. I would pay off those pesky student loans, my car and everything else.
2. Buy my DH a plane, and some pilot lessons to go a long with it. It would have to be a 6 seater, and have pontoons.
3. Buy myself a new car, or several. I want a Mini Cooper as a track car, something fun to drive every day and a special car.
4. Buy a house in the Keys. Water front.
5. Buy a boat to go with the house, not that the plane wouldn’t work for that…
6. Spoil our friends.
7. Sushi. In Japan.
8. Pay off my mom’s debt and take her on a cruise.
9. Travel. Alaska, Ireland, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand…the list goes on and on
10. Make someone else’s day. A random stranger.
Tomorrow’s List: Activities to try: A bucket list