Day 14: Favorite places I have visited
1. North shore of MN. Brent and I went on our honeymoon. We travel along it every year on our way to and from Canada. It is an inspirational and beautiful place.
2. Alaska. At age 15 I had the pleasure of going to Alaska to visit our friend Ted and Punkin. It was an amazing experience and one I will never forget.
3. The Florida Keys. One of my favorite places ever!
4. The Big Horn Mountains. We went often when I was a teenager. I love the mountains, and especially these.
5. The Wind River Mountains. Another favorite vacation from my early adulthood.
6. The Great Smoky Mountains. I am seeing a mountain theme here 🙂
7. The UP of Michigan, Houghton and north, to be precise. I love LSPR (Lake Superior Performance Rally). The setting is marvelous!
I think that sums it up. I have been to many other places, but to call them favorites wouldn’t be true.
Tomorrow: Things I love about my mom