Wow, it is already day 5 of my 30 day challenge. Time is flying by.
Today’s list is things I love about kiddo 1. Kiddo 1 is 8 1/2 (that half is mighty important, you know.) There is so much to love.
1. His smile, the way it reaches his eyes. It reminds me so much of my DH.
2. I love how much he reminds me of myself at his age. Sometimes, it is scary!
3. How he worries about me. Sometimes, when I have a bad headache, he will just snuggle up to me and tell me he loves me.
4. I love his love of learning. He LOVES to read. I love that about him.
5. He is my first born, when I had him, I became a mother. I love that.
6. I love his laugh. When he truly, really laughs, it is such a beautiful thing.
7. His concern for others. He always thinks of others. It is wonderful.
8. His passion for cooking. In so many ways, he takes after me. He loves to help cook and has some awesome ideas, too!
9. The fact that he is well behaved. I love this. He is an amazing kiddo!
10. I love his eyes. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. They are a portal to his soul and that is so lovely.
There are so many more things I love about my little Bug. He is the best son a mother could ever ask for.
Tomorrow’s list: Things I love about Kiddo 2. My sweet Belle.