Day 9, already. Wow. Today: Foods that I would like to learn to cook (and cook well).
1. Gnocchi. Our family loves Gnocchi, and I would love to learn to cook it.
2. Homemade root beer. I want to try it, from scratch. No artificially flavored mix here.
3. Chile Rellenos. I have tried and tried, but never been successful.
4. The perfect chocolate chip cookie. I am not necessarily a fan, but my DH loves them. I want to perfect them for him.
5. Homemade donuts.
6. Ceviche. I love it and would love to make it myself.
7. The perfect pie crust. I make decent crust, but would love to make the perfect tender, flaky crust.
I am sure there are a billion other things. But this is a good start.
Tomorrow’s list: If I won the lottery